- Understanding the statute of limitations for a medical malpractice birth trauma case
- The myth of malingering: Is it the truth or a lie?
- Finding the smoking gun: A hands-on guide to dealing with electronic discovery
- Common Interest Developments: A new frontier for plaintiffs’ attorneys
- The truth about deception in mediation
- Tech tools for running your office
- Class actions dodge another bullet from industry gunslingers (but how long can this last?)
- Opposing motions for summary judgment in medical malpractice cases
2016 by the author.
For reprint permission, contact the publisher: www.plaintiffmagazine.com