- Sharp as a tack: When mortgage fraud becomes elder abuse
- Special Needs Trusts: How to keep your win from becoming your client’s loss
- The Disability Rights Treaty: The advocacy opportunity of a lifetime
- Practical, inexpensive time-billing programs
- Trials and tribulations: A profile of Oakland trial lawyer J. Gary Gwilliam
- Rumpolean naughtiness
- The coming storm: The U.S. Supreme Court takes on four preemption cases affecting consumer rights
- ART and LAW: Is there a connection?
2016 by the author.
For reprint permission, contact the publisher: www.plaintiffmagazine.com