- Themes and stories in employment cases
- The judge who indicted a dictator
- Winning alternatives to the billable hour
- How to settle a multi-party case where the defendants are fighting with each other over liability and coverage
- Missed deadlines will kill you: Use technology to stay on track
- To blog or not to blog: That is the question
- Recognizing EMTALA cases (Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act)
- Public Justice: Redefining the idea of teamwork in the courtroom
- The greening of law firms
- Charles Hamilton Houston: Pioneer killer of Jim Crow
- Low-cost lines of credit for case expenses
- The courtroom as theater: Is the courtroom just another stage?
2016 by the author.
For reprint permission, contact the publisher: www.plaintiffmagazine.com