- Spirit of the law
- Court says insurance company’s ‘wait and see policy’ violates California law
- Accident reconstruction and visibility studies are enhanced with camera-matched 3D video
- Marriage Equality: Lessons from Spain
- Deciphering the economic damages report for lost earnings
- The voir dire process: Ways to reach your goal to seat an impartial jury
- Why handle a civil rights case?
- Dealing with lack of authority
- Public Justice files Title IX case against Florida university
- Ways to get the most out of “free time”
2016 by the author.
For reprint permission, contact the publisher: www.plaintiffmagazine.com