- The admissibility of a defendant’s written policies and procedures as evidence of the standard of care
- Establishing the Special Needs Trust: How to keep your win from becoming your client’s loss
- Ontario: Lessons from one city’s attempt to regulate homelessness
- The anatomy of risk
- When your client is out of control
- Telephone technology: Is Internet telephony ready for prime time?
- The Holy Grail uncovered?
- Attorney fee awards and the common fund doctrine: Hands in the plaintiffs’ pockets?
- You win some; you lose some
2016 by the author.
For reprint permission, contact the publisher: www.plaintiffmagazine.com